What's Your Next Project Worth to You?
Whether your budget is $10,000, $10,000,000, or more, the money you plan to spend on your next project may cause you sleepless nights worrying about the many decisions-large and small-that await you between concept and completion.
That's why it pays to have DLC Architecture and David Commeree, AIA, on your team. A client advocate who delivers quality design, he is the project leader who consistently creates value for the Owner. His attention to detail, proactive approach, positive attitude, and ability to solve complex problems brings clients back time and time again.
DLC Architecture has experience working on hundreds of projects spanning over 34 years. With a diverse background ranging from residential, commercial, industrial, and education, through complex private and government projects, DLC Architecture provides solutions for the smallest investment projects, ranging up to millions in construction costs.
In addition to successfully working for private clients and property owners, the DLC team has extensive experience working on public sector projects. Public sector project types have ranges from feasibility studies and facility assessments, maintenance related (re-roofing and other improvements), interior tenant improvements to building additions. These clients include the following (several are repeat clients):
- Clark County Facilities Management
- Clark County Sheriff's Office
- Cowlitz County Dept. of Public Works
- Washington State Dept. of Natural Resources
- Clark Regional Wastewater District
The DLC Team Advantage
- Depth and variety of experience
- Responsiveness to client needs
- Recognizes that achieving budgets is critical
- Navigating through complex permitting processes
- Understand of how to successfully achieve schedules
- Practical knowledge of sunstainable products and techniques
PHOTO BY: Aevum Images